While we are not together physically, we can connect spiritually online. Each week, we’re sharing stories about members of our congregation, connecting through Zoom meetings and events, and holding Sunday Worship Services online.
Ways to connect
- Subscribe to receive emails:
- Mondays: we’ll share personal, professional, and spiritual stories about your fellow Southminsters.
- Thursdays: you’ll receive an update for the week ahead and a message from Pastor Don.
- Sundays: join the virtual worship service with readings, music and Don’s video sermon.
- Join our private group on Facebook: Southminster Connections.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Need tech support? Contact Marisa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don Ludwig and Michel Mouzong are also available to help.
Join a Virtual Meeting
Our virtual meetings and events are now on Zoom! Visit Zoom.us to create your free account.
- Visit Southmin.org/calendar
- Select an event
- Below the description click ‘See More Details.’
- The public Southminster Google Calendar will open to the event you selected with the Zoom meeting details in the description
Subscribe to the public Southminster Calendar on Google
This is where we share all committee meetings, events, and gatherings.
- Open https://calendar.google.com/
- From the left menu, click the + next to Other Calendars
- Select Subscribe to Calendar
- Enter email@example.com
Don’t have a Google Account? You can create a Google Account with your current email address. You’ll have access to Google Apps, like Calendar, without having to change your email address.
- Go to the Google Account creation page.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Click Verify.