Southminster’s hosting week entails delivery of meals or gift cards to restaurants or grocery stores for four nights (total) during the week. Meals or cards need to be delivered to 5625 SW Erickson in Beaverton between 5:00 pm and 5:30 pm. Meals will be placed in the red ice chest on the porch; gift cards in the black mailbox on the porch. Feel free to host with another church friend/family. If you have questions, please contact Diane Bender at 503.332.8435 or firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much!
“The Mission of Family Promise is to equip families and vulnerable communities to end the cycle of homelessness.”
Southminster partners with Family Promise of Greater Washington County to host families throughout the year.
We do this by strengthening the lives of the people we serve and building a strong community to support their ongoing success. Our program provides temporary shelter, case management (coaching) resources, advocacy, and referrals for homeless families with children that reside in our shelter program. We help to provide a community connection – a foundation for success – that goes with them when they leave our program.
Volunteer Opportunities: contact Aly 971 217-2838 email@example.com
- Move items for graduating families
Donation Needs: contact Aly 971 217-2838 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queen beds, bedding and pillows
- Twin beds, bedding and pillows
- Sets of dishes, cutlery, and drinking glasses
- Pots and pans
- Hotel Shelter Program: 14 families
- Beaverton House: getting new furniture and interior painting in July
- Hillsboro House: renovations have begun; projected completion November, 2022