Here is our calendar for this year:
- Gift tags will be available the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 29.
- Gifts need to be returned by December 13.
- Food sorting and gift wrapping, December 14 -17 in Room 7 at 6:30pm.
- Delivery to the families will be Saturday, December 19, in the morning.
How everyone can help.
- Give a money donation to the church office at any time. The money will be used to buy food and gifts for the program. Please designate “Christmas Basket Program” on your check.
- Buy Scrip gift cards in values from $20 to $50 that can be given as gifts.
- Take tags as of November 29 and buy presents. Wrap and bring the presents back to the church for distribution by December 13.
- Put non-perishable food in the food barrel in the Petersen Gallery. Please fill up the barrel!
- Help sort food and presents the week of December 14 to 17.
- Provide a turkey or ham for the families.
- Help deliver baskets on December 19.
Contact Karen Wittenburg at 503-781-0321 with any questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.