This year, we will be embarking on a multi-generational mission trip to Puerto Rico to partner with Presbyterian Disaster Assistance and Lutheran Social Services of Puerto Rico. This will be a trip focused on recovery work to help their community rebuild after the 2017 Hurricane Maria as well as two recent earthquakes.
- $500 per youth
- $1000 per adult
- Scholarships available – contact Amanda, Mary, or Don.
- Includes lodging, transportation, and meals
- Fundraising & Volunteer Expectations — Participants are expected to:
- Support the group fundraising efforts & complete individual fundraising activities
- Commit to 15 hours of community service to Southminster Presbyterian Church
- Two (2) mandatory Team Orientations will be scheduled during the months of April & May
Save the Date:
- Friday, February 7 @ 6:30pm | Talent Show & Bake Sale Fundraiser
- Sunday, April 26 @ 9am | Silent Auction*
* It is expected that mission trip participants help procure silent auction item donations, help with preparation and set-up, and support the event day-of. If you have questions about the Silent Auction, contact Natalie Greenwood.
For questions about the mission trip, please email Amanda Olson.